When organizing a conference where different authors submit papers, the abstract handling can be very time-consuming. Abstract Handling of aanmelder.nl creates a system in the communication and organization of abstract handling for events. From the call for abstracts to assessment by reviewers and acceptance.
What is Abstract handling at aanmelder.nl?
- Online submission of contributions (abstracts/papers/posters/…) by authors
- (Automatically) assign reviewers to contributions
- Online review process based on various criteria, e.g. an average final grade
- Approve/reject abstracts
- Sending (group) messages to authors
- Sending (group) messages to reviewers
- Clear overviews, exports and feedback for you as an organizer
You can download our abstract handling manual here!
The Abstract Handling module consists of 8 parts.